Psychic Glori has 3 years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic Glori has recently helped 0 members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about Glori’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.
I am a 43 year old mother of 3. My Grandma and Mother have passed down their sensitive side to me. My mom and I together we found we are psychical stronger together its a wonderful feeling.
I do Mother earth readings and intuition. I worked for the phone for Miss Cleo, I enjoyed it so much until 9/11/2000. I connected so clearly with ….I really don’t know how to describe it. This feeling made it hard for me to log in to the network any longer, later I was doing light readings for friends and for my Mom. I have worked and been trained in psy. hospitals and case management as a counselor and I love working with people. I have a great laptop, making it so I can work anywhere. I live 7 miles from Yosemite and love to be outside on my computer watching nature while I do my homework, I’m going to school to for Business management I would love to be at home caring for my family and finishing up school.
A outline of some of my experience;
• UCLA Social and Independent Living Skills and Substance Abuse Management Module
• Home Health Aid
• Fundamentals of Nursing Program
• Assessing Lethality
• Outpatient Treatment and Dual Diagnosis Patients (Randall Kratz, Ph.D)
• Management of Aggressive Behavior
• Chronicity: Family and Therapy and Behind the One Way Mirror (Cloe Madanes)
• Doing Therapy Briefly (Richard Fisch, M.D.)
• Understanding and Treating Personality Disordered Clients (Mary Nowicki, LCSW,BCD)
• Hospital Corpsman
• Crisis Intervention
• Central California Work Readiness Certificate
DeVry University-Business Administration (currently attending) US NAVAL CORPSCHOOL
MAELEZO YA MAFUNZO
Brian Crall Company Service writer/office manager November 2009 to Present
• Scheduled work and manage workflow through the shop.
• Draft estimates and consult with customers for needed repairs.
• Manage logistics of parts procurement and sublet labor.
• Manage computers software, trouble shoot software issues and correct the problems.
• Track time spent on jobs, and bill according.
• Perform quality assurance on completed vehicles.
• Manage account receivable and account payable accounts.
• Manage correspondence.
Glori’s Import Service Owner/ Service Writer June 2008 to January 2010
• Same as Brian Crall Co., and addition duties;
• Manage employees.
• Repairs to vehicles.
• Make all operational decisions.
Thunder Valley Casino Blackjack Dealer December 2004-September 2008
• Customer service
• Oversee $50,000.00 and balance at the end of the night.
August 2003 – June 2005
• Case management.
• Manage correspondence.
Turning Point Programs Case Manager
August 2002 – October 2004
• Case Management of 11 adult chronic mentally ill Sacramento County clients.
• Database management.
April 2000 – August 2002
• Case Management of 110 adult chronic mentally ill Sacramento County clients.
• Conduct groups.
• Certified for writing involuntary holds (5150).
Charter Behavioral Health Mental Health Worker February 1992 – June 2000
• Conducting groups.
• Supervise day-to-day functions of six inpatient units.
• Designed and instructed computer course skills for corporate employees.
• Compiling reports for the State of California.
UNITED STATES NAVY Reserve Hospital Corpsman November 1988 – June 1993
• Leadership training and field training.
• Operation Desert Storm I was assigned to Naval Hospital Bremerton, Washington.
• Letters of Dedication to Duty.